- Graduated from Humber College as a Sales Representative in September of 2023
- Completed my International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Certification in 2017 and ran my own business supporting families in my community
- Graduated from Trent University with a Bachelors of Science Nursing in 2011
- In my spare time I enjoy hiking, biking, yoga and relaxing enjoying a cup of coffee
What interested me in pursuing commercial real estate:
- I had always been interested in real estate but I believe everything is about timing. It was finally the right time for me to change careers and pursue something I'm passionate about. Commercial Real Estate is where my interest lies and I look forward to diving into it.
The advice I would give my 17 year old self:
- I would tell my 17 year old self or any 17 year old that it is hard to know and find what you're passionate about at such a young age, but it's never too late to change careers and follow your dreams.
Three personal values I have:
- Be Honest (Honesty is and will always be the best policy)
- Work Hard (If you want to get anywhere in life or achieve anything you have to work for it)
- Never Give Up (If at first you don't succeed try and try again and eventually you will)